All the dryrot in the back is removed and the new framing is completed. I was surprised to see that the original construction used staples only, this was to hold all the framing together!
The last two weekends I rebuilt the two back corners, the entire lower rear panels, and both lower panels behind the wheels. I used a kreg jig, screws and wood glue, its now stronger than the original factory specifications.
Replace the insullation with something very thin i only really have 1/8 of space to play with in some spots.
Thinking of using something for water proofing, house wrap material. We will have to see.
I might try this TYVEK HomeWrap